Andrew graduated from the University of Sheffield in 1996 with a first-class Masters degree in Mechanical Engineering. After obtaining a diploma in Business Administration with credit at the University of Lancaster in 1998, he became a Chartered Engineer in 2000.
He joined EASL in 2008, becoming a Senior Engineer in 2014. Previously, Andrew worked for Pilkington (part of the NSG Group), where he was a key contributor to the implementation of the Group’s SAP systems in Europe and North America, held the position of Engineering and Maintenance Manager at their special glass UK site and also held the position of Process Improvement Manager responsible for sharing best maintenance practice around the group. Specialisms include:
- Pipe stress analysis including seismic assessment to all major design codes;
- Pipework support surveys;
- Flow Accelerated Corrosion Assessment (FAC);
- Design code assessment and fitness-for-purpose assessment;
- Safety case authorship;
- Maintenance and reliability including SAP plant maintenance;
- Safety and environmental management; and
- Financial, project and team management.
Contact us today and find out how we can help you with your next project.