Louis received a BTEC Higher National Diploma in Mechatronics Engineering in January 2007. From this, he quickly began working as a Mechanical Design Engineer at Pentamaster Corporation, before undertaking a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, receiving first-class honours from Manchester Metropolitan University and the best final year project award from IMechE in 2008. The same year he joined EASL and developed experience working particularly on the UK’s fleet of nuclear power stations as well as seismic design assessment for the defence industry.
He became a Senior Engineer in 2015 and has been leading the company’s capability development in high-temperature creep-fatigue crack initiation assessment. He is now a full member of IMechE and received Chartered Engineer status in 2017. Louis was promoted to Principal Engineer in 2022.
- High-Temperature Creep-Fatigue Damage and Crack Initiation Assessments
- Seismic Design and Hazard Analysis
- Design Code Assessment of Vessels, Piping, and Steel Structures
- Fracture Mechanics and Creep-Fatigue Crack Growth Assessment
- Heat Transfer, Thermal-Stress, Collapse, Contact, Non-Linear Material Analysis, Seismic, Dynamic, Random Vibration, Fluid-Structure Interaction, Fluid and Aerodynamics
Contact us today and find out how we can help you with your next project