Mike completed an industrial placement at EASL as part of his course at Manchester Metropolitan University, where he achieved a Bachelor’s degree with first-class honours in Mechanical Engineering. In 2014, he re-joined EASL as a Graduate Engineer. Promoted to Engineer in 2017 and Senior Engineer in 2021, in his current role he is the deputy team lead for six engineers. Mike was appointed Training Manager in 2019.
- Design code/fitness for purpose assessments of vessels and piping
- Component life assessment
- Creep-fatigue crack initiation and creep rupture assessments
- Fracture Assessments
- Creep-fatigue crack growth assessments
- Boiler tube failure risk probability assessments
- On-site flow assisted corrosion and pipework support audits
Contact us today and find out how we can help you with your next project.